With the advancement in applied sciences and technology, these fields have become increasingly sophisticated and interdisciplinary related. In line with this trend, the International Conference on Applied Science and Technology (ICAST 2018) is expected to provide an international platform that allows researchers, academicians and industry experts to share and discuss their latest research, ideas, and survey reports in the theoretical and practical areas regarding all aspects of Technology and Applied Sciences. Prospective authors are welcome to submit their full papers or abstracts. All submissions to the conference will go through blind review processes by at least two independent peers.
ICAST 2018 enables collaboration between science and technologists in the academic and industrial fields as well as international networks. The conference allows for substantial opportunities for presentation and academic discourse. In addition, poster sessions and exhibitions offer ample opportunity for information exchange among delegates and participants on a more personal level, especially for those who are looking for collaborative opportunities. Attendees will find various activities useful in bringing together a diverse group of scientist and technologists of various disciplines for generation of new ideas, potential collaboration and business opportunities. The professionals from the industry, academia and government research and development, professional practice, business and management in the science, and technology fields are all welcome to the ICAST 2018.
- Advanced Manufacturing, Robotic and Sensor Technology
- Building Science and Technology
- Computer Sciences
- Construction Technology
- Information, Communication and Technology
- Energy and Green Technology
- Environmental Sciences and Technology
- Fundamental and Applied Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Modeling and Simulation
- Management of Technology
- Operational research
- Sustainable Technology
- Technology and Operational Science
- Transportation and Logistics Technology
- Value Engineering
- Other Topics in Technologies and Sciences Applications
|Paper Submission Deadline (Extended)
|Acceptance Notification to Authors||15.02.2018|
|Deadline for Revised/Final Version||28.02.2018|
- The paper must be original and have not been previously accepted in any journal or under consideration for publication elsewhere.;
- Papers must be sent in MS Word format through OpenConf Peer Review and Conference Management System
- All papers must conform to ICAST standard - one column format set in MS Word Template (Download Template HERE)
- The paper must be written in English with a maximum of 6 single-spaced pages, including an abstract, references, tables, figures and appendices;
- Any additional page will be charged USD 30 per page.
Abstracts without the completed paper will NOT be accepted. Papers for the presentation at the conference will be selected through double blind review process. Please ensure that the authors' names do not appear in the submitted paper.
At least one author for each accepted paper must register and pay the fees for the conference by 28 February 2018 in order for the paper to be included in the program and the conference proceedings. By submitting a paper to present at the ICAST 2018, you explicitly agree that you will definitely have a fund and shall register for the conference.
ICAST 2018 offer TWO publications (conference proceeding and Scopus Journal)
1) Conference Proceedings(Indexed in Scopus & ISI). [Download Template and Copyright Form HERE]
2) The extended (more than 30% changes) version of the paper, will be published in the following Scopus Indexed Journal (Optional. Additional fees (RM700) may apply):
- JTEC (SCOPUS Q4)
Use JTEC Template [Download HERE] for Scopus Journal.